24 November 2007

roll call.

mercer would like to thank all of the friends and family members who helped make his first thanksgiving so memorable. he even got his very own gobbling turkey toy and was so happy to see all the fun, smiling faces.

mercer can't wait to see grandma and grandpop, MeMa and PaPa, uncle quinn, great aunt vicki, aunt becky, aunt jen, uncle matt, uncle toby, great aunt karen, great aunt amy, margie, brian, scott, uncle rob, aunt amy, kayla, and nathan again soon!

it's been a long and exciting holiday. time for some sleeping.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i can't wait to see MJL this weekend...i know it will be a blast. love the new pic of him, what a q-t. be sure he's geared up for our visit :) xo

Unknown said...

I bet Mercer is going to miss his dad on 12/1 since he will be boozing it up in good 'ol Trenton, NJ. What kind of Papa does that sort of thing?

Mercer Jackson said...

i know, right? and i can't believe pop is just leaving me by myself all weekend. i have to fend for myself. pop tells me he's going to leave me alone with a box of unopened wheat thins, a plastic knife, and some gouda. he always leaves me gouda. help me out a little and give me some port wine!